Dota Underlords Update Patch Notes
Valve has released a fresh update for Dota Underlords earlier on Thursday, March 19, which introduced some much-needed changes to the game and namely Bloodseeker, who has been terrorising the meta.
Bloodseeker has become a force to be reckoned with in the Dota Underlords meta play. As a cheap and effective unit, that is not only self-sufficient due to its Bloodrage ability, which provided health regen and attack speed every time Bloodseeker killed an enemy, but also very effective even without an Alliance.
The sheer power and usefulness of Bloodseeker called for nerfs and it should not come off as a surprise the recently added patch addressed the said issue, alongside implementing some welcomed changes, which should improve the performance of the game across many platforms, namely iOS devices with 2GB memory.
Here we will look at full March 19 patch notes of Dota Underlords.
Dota Underlords Update In Which Bloodseeker
- Dota Underlords will become much more energy efficient, by reducing the number of crashes on 2GB iOS devices.
- Opponents selection during a match has been fixed to be more random (especially noticeable in Duos)
- Fixed Underlords mobile issue, where tilting the camera could make the benched units disappear.
- Fixed alliance pip display, which sometimes showed wrong info, when shifting units around during prepare phase.
- District Complete flow in City Crawl updated
- Improvement to UI performance
- Fixed showing an (invalid string) version of the Has Available Objectives button if there are, in fact, no available objectives.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing on iOS regarding Parental Controls.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing on iOS regarding Parental Controls; added extra logging to support finding and fixing any further issues.
- Hogben's, Jull's and Enno's victory adance reward when wearing skin rewards fixed.
- Fixed “Equip” button sometimes not working on the reward popup.
- Fixed “Invalid” overlapping the Hardcore XP bot difficulty selection in some cases.
- Sell/Send unit UI region sizing on 4:3 mobile displays fixed.
- Fixed an issue where dragging items displayed wrong UI while a unit is selected. This should prevent it overlapping the board and causing surplus sales.
- Fixed some typos in newspaper headlines.
- Various sound improvements.
Friendly Fire: Explosions do full damage to all cells in the blast area (was: full damage in center cell, half damage in surrounding cells).
- Bonus Attack Speed reduced from 500 to 300.
- Target health at which Bloodseeker reaches maximum bonus Attack Speed changed from [25, 30, 35] to 30.
Geomagnetic Grip (ability):
- Cooldown changed from [20, 18, 16] to eight at all ranks.
- Tethers no longer snap when Io is "BROKEN". However, the tether target will not gain any benefit from the tether if the target itself is also "BROKEN".
- While Duel is active both Legion Commander and her target cannot receive healing.
Queen of Pain
Assassin blink duration increased from 1.0 to 1.25.
Maximum Mana reduced from 100 to 70.
Mass Serpent Ward:
- Cooldown reduced from 60 to 20.
- Mana Cost reduced from 100 to 70.
- Shadow Shaman will try to target an enemy, and position wards, such that all four wards can be summoned.
Shadow Shaman’s Serpent Ward
Maximum Health increased from [300, 400, 500] to [360, 480, 600].
Walrus PUNCH! (ability):
- Walrus PUNCH! can still be cast while Tusk is BROKEN.
Aegis of the Immortal
Resurrection time reduced from five to three.
Aegis of the Immortal will not be disabled by BREAK.
When the carrier is "BROKEN", the carrier does its normal attack instead.
Quelling Blade will not target summons outside of the carrying unit’s attack range.
Primordial will try to spawn Eidolons up to two cells away in case nearby cells are occupied.
Added 0.5-second cooldown to damage proc, meaning the extra pure damage cannot proc more frequently than once every 0.5 seconds, regardless of how quickly the unit is attacking.